Two In The Shirt

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Preview | Drake - Fireworks *Live*


Drake performing "Fireworks" (Starts at 1:50 sec) off
his upcoming debut album "Thank Me Later".

"Money just changed everything, I wonder how life without it would go
From the concrete, who knew that a flower would grow
Lookin’ down from the top and it’s crowded below
My fifteen minutes started an hour ago
Truth over fame, you know I respect the blatant shit
When I hear ‘em talkin’, I just don’t know what to make of it
Hate is so familiar to me, I’m slowly embracing it
Doesn’t come natural, bare with me, it could take a bit
Yeah, and my dreams is who I’m racing with
You can see I’m pacin’ it so that I’m always chasin’ it
Wayne put me right here, that’s who I get the paper with
I hope that my success never alters our relationship
Yeah, this life is something I would die for
October’s Own, but it’s lookin’ like July 4
But I just wish they’d let you try it first
This time I’m really goin’ off, fireworks…
"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a