Two In The Shirt

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Burn After Rollin'...

Wiz Live at Nah Right last night.

"Lamborghini dreams, beach house wishes
Pour bottles of champagne for my beach house bitches
It ain't new to me - that money boy, I been bout
Throwin' hundreds on the floor I tell her keep count
Nigga they in love with what I say cause I-I-I
Really live the life you other niggas speak about
Got my camera man he's down to do a movie for me
Couple niggas round that's down to do the shootin for me
I'm still ridin' with my main bitch
She rollin' a joint somethin' old school playin'
She love me we fuckin', we in the fly free zone with some niggas who capped an save it
I let her shop til she drop dead
Sleepin' in her crib wake up to decent pot plant
Jordan shorts and a pair of polo socks blazin' with yo bitch
You wanna live smoke this"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a