Two In The Shirt

Saturday, October 31, 2009

[Mixtape] Lil Wayne - No Ceilings |FINAL|

Make sure you download the full/official version of "No Ceilings".
The early version that leaked didn't have all the tracks.

Lil Wayne - No Ceilings | [Download Mixtape]

"I got young money up,
and now I got my feet up,
tune in this b-tch tell my n-ggas throw them B’ up
doing what the f-ck I want,
hate me all the f-ck you want,
real n-ggas f-ck with me and I don’t give a f-ck who don’t,
lock the CEO up,
and Im the CEO f-ck,
Prison in February and I aint in no rush,
drink till I throw up,
n-gga roll more blunts,
ball so hard n-gga I gotta go pro once,
hit em with the shot gun,
call that sh-t the stop button,
call me doctor carter,
aka young wild n-gga,
aka no trial n-gga,
AK click clack blaw n-gga,"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a