Two In The Shirt

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Already Home...



Jay-Z brings out KiD CuDi at Madison Square Garden tonight to perform
"Already Home" off his album "The Blueprint 3". Other guest appearances
throughout the night include Rihanna, Kanye West, John Mayer, Pharrell,
Mary J. Blige, Santigold, Diddy and more.

"I’m in The Hall already
On the wall already
I’m a work of art,
I'm Warhol already
On another level, on another plane already
H-O-V
I got my own lane already (already)
I done cooked up the rock already
So why the fuck can't ya'll get hot already (already)
Put your name in the pot already,
Niggas compare me to Biggie and Pac (already)
Like I'm gone already
And i am nigga i'm already home (already)
If ya'll can't already see
I aint worried about ya'll cause I'm already me..." - Jay

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a