Two In The Shirt

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Forever...

Historic.

"Last name ever,
first name greatest,
like a sprained ankle boy ain’t nothing to play with,
it started off local but thanks to all the haters,
i know G4 pilots on a first name basis,
and your city faded off to brown, Nino,
she insists she got more class, we know!
swimming in the money come and find me, nemo,
if i was at the club you know I balled, Kimo,
drop the mixtape that sh-t sounded like an album
who’d have thought a country wide tour would be the outcome
labels want my name but sign the x like Malcom
everybody got a deal, I did it without one,
yeah n-gga i’m about my business,
killing all these rappers you would swear I had a hit list,
everybody who guided me is asking for forgiveness,
if you aint been a part of it at least you got to witness,
b-tches" - Drizzy

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a