Two In The Shirt

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Blueprint 3...

This is more than an album, Jay-Z made yet another masterpiece! Jay-Z
eleventh studio album entitled "The Blueprint 3" is finally here! Here are
my top 5 tracks off the album disregarding the ones I've already posted.
Make sure you go out on September 11th and support the movement.

#1 - Jay-Z Ft. Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind | [Download/Preview]

#2 - Jay-Z Ft. Mr. Hudson - Forever Young | [Download/Preview]

#3 - Jay-Z Ft. KiD CuDi - Already Home | [Download/Preview]

#4 - Jay-Z Ft. Young Jeezy - Real As It Gets | [Download/Preview]

#5 - Jay-Z Ft. Kanye West - Hate | [Download/Preview]

“I may be the most bootlegged artist in history,” he told MTV News
shortly after his album leaked.“It’s a preview. I’m excited for people to
hear the album. I’m very proud of the work I’ve done, so enjoy it.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a