Two In The Shirt

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Hu$$le Way...

I just posted "Strapped" off Nipsey Hu$$les
"Bullets Ain’t Got No Names Volume 3" Mixtape, but here is yet another.
If you been missing that old school West Coat feel, don't cause its back.
This dude spits the truth - take a listen! Shouts to OnSmash and Rapradar.

Nipsey Hu$$le - The Hussle Way | [Download/Preview]

Preview [2nd verse]:
"Im in a 85 regal, no tint - you see clear thru
young nigga, lookin life in the rear view
burner in my lap, kush in my ash tray
thats how imma play it till my last day
I'm used to gettin money in the fast lane
and I only fuck wit bitches that be nasty
leather and wood - my money is good
and I'm like a young celebrity in every hood
gold ropes for the crew - chrome spokes on my coupe
two seater, then i take off the roof like Katrina
and slide like a visa up, Slauson in the Beamer
call me what you want, just dont call me a dreamer..."

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a ss_blog_claim=aabe37cbbf9ac9ba559f56f4b0b3329a